LifeLine 04-Peak Performance (Click this link to see details)
Being able to deliver one’s best – as an athlete, public speaker or nurturer – depends on having different aspects of one’s life in harmony and balance. Strenuous exercise or preoccupation with a particular diet will likely not yield the desired result.
Finding the Balance
• Sedentary, lethargic • Raise adrenaline level with activity and exercise.
• Hyperactive. rushed • Lower adrenaline with relaxation, meditation
• Thin and frail physique • Weightlifting. endurance training. Increase calorie and protein intake.
• Overdeveloped muscles • Stretch. reduce weight training and calories. Switch to vegetarian diet.
• Insomnia • Reduce stimulation before bedtime.
• Too much sleep • Rise at dawn, set agenda.